Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Congratulations Leah Mulhearn!

Thank you to all for participating in the baby pool! It was very fun for us to check in each day who could possibly win if I gave birth that day.

My girlfriend Leah Mulhearn won with the guess of July 18, Girl, 7lbs 8oz. Leah will be receiving a special little something in the mail to mark this accomplishment. Cousin Sandy and girlfriend Stacy came in second and third with the same guess but with weights of 7.4 and 7.3 respectively. Bonus points to Stacy for guessing Evangeline's height correctly.

Honorable mention goes to Karen, Phyllis, Aunt Dottie, Pop Pop, and me for guessing July 17. I consider July 17 to be Evangeline's other birthday since I labored that day leading up to her quick arrival after the stroke of midnight.

Thanks for the fun. We'll do it again next time,..if there is one....

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I thought I was close :) Thanks for the fun poll. I'm thinking I will need to think of something creative myself for my little one. Have fun at the lake with Jill and family.

The Suburban Gal said...

Woohoo! Is this where I give my acceptance speech?

BobR said...

Nice pictures of Eva and her admirers.