Monday, April 11, 2011

It can never happen again. I went the whole year 2010 without ordering our digital photos to print. This translates into hours of editing, uploading, and ordering (with online code shopping). Digital photo management organization is a whole new ball game for everyone I'm sure. Once printed, I sort our photos in a photo box labeled by date, occasion, and location. Even though they don't make it to an album I have them ready if and when time allows. 436 photos later, with two photo books left to order, I'm at least caught up through this March.

So, after spending the last week reliving 2010 here are some memories from around this time last year,...
January 2010
March 2010

April 2010

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Glad I checked the blog; lots going on with the Babes of Ballston
Phyllis