Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Interview with Rowan:
1. What did you do on your birthday?
I got lots of presents. I went trick-or-treating.
2. How old are you now?
4.
3. What do four year old's do?
Ugh, play.
4. When will you be 5?
On January 2nd.
5. What is your favorite color?
Red. Someone else likes red too, can you guess it? Dad, and someone else. 6 people. Mrs. Rowe doesn't like red, she likes orange and pink.
6. Where do you go to school?
At the 4 year-olds class. In Ballston Spa and at,...I'm gonna call it Brick Church because it has rocks on it.
7. What is your favorite thing to do when you play?
When it's a cold day in the summer I like to come inside and get warm. I like firetrucks.
8. How many books do you read each day?
One and when I go ni-nights I read 5 books.
9. If you could spend one day with anyone who would it be?
Mommy or Daddy.
10. Who loves you?
Mommy and Daddy.