Monday, June 04, 2012

Around...

'Photo management' is often a to-do on my weekly calendar ('blog' is also there but unfortunately that doesn't always make the priority list). I file pictures from our camera and my camera phone by month in that years' folder.  There are two very common categories for each month: around the house, around town.  Here's a glimpse of each of those for the spring.


Crafting at the Wonder Room

The plumber fixing our bathroom drain

Lolly reading a good night story to the two
Beach blanket bingo at school

Fun with sidewalk paint

A crash nap

Playing with friends outside
 
Evangeline, showing off her handmade bracelets, at her friends' tea party

On the soccer field

   A friend of mine and fellow blogger, #suburbangal,  just posted, " I had no time to blog because we were too busy actually living." So true! There's so much living going on we'd need a camera crew to follow us around each day. See you around...

1 comment:

Leah said...

Love the shout out! Trying to live and keep up with blogging this summer, a challenge I think I'm up for.