Monday, July 23, 2012

I wanna go fast!

Saratoga is known for it's historical, beautiful, and excitement filled horse track. But, there's another track in town too. 

Many a Friday night growing up our Capuano Ford Bronco brought us to the Middletown raceway in NY.  I have many memories of a dirt track with the racing noises and body thundering vibrations of modified stockcars.  This past Friday night I returned to my roots.  Rowan and I joined my parents at Albany Saratoga Speedway just around the corner in Malta, NY. Nothing has changed, it's still pure fun!

Got kids who love excitement? Looking for family firendly fun? Then grab your ear plugs and get to your local speedway.  OK...maybe not every Friday night but at least once!
Pure joy on my father's face.


Rowan was excited by all the action, especially any action to send the caution flag up.
Pops talking all about the cars.

 
Lolly and I giggled the entire night!

No comments: